Fresh karma 0.5K UNDERACHIEVER’S RUN
Saturday, July 16th Westport KCMO
Don’t miss the 2022 Underachiever’s Run Lit Up by our buds Fresh Karma!
In 2021, we had close to 500 amazing “runners” at the 0.5k Underachiever’s Runs! The May event in the Crossroads started at Parlor with a pizza party before “running” to Grinders, where participants celebrated finishing the race with donuts and champagne. The August in Westport event started at Kelly’s Westport Inn and ended at Off Key!
We can’t wait for the next “race” in 2022!
PIZZA, CHAMPAGNE AND DONUTS – SAY WHAT?!?
The 0.5k – The Underachiever’s Run lit up by our buds Fresh Karma will start off with a pizza party at Kelly’s. There, you can carb load for the “big race” and “warm-up” before the “run” with Beyond Energy. At race time, you’ll be sent off with a “boom” to Off- Key.
Don’t worry, we will keep you “hydrated” along the way at our Hoist Hydration Station. Fear you may have some aches and pains? Don’t worry, Fresh Karma has you covered with some first aid. The kit may or may not contain CBD gummies, but hey, you’ll have to join the “run” to find out!
Upon finishing this clearly physically and mentally taxing 0.5k, you’ll celebrate crossing the finish line with – what else but champagne and donuts! Oh, and some victory music!
BEFORE YOU ASK… HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
Samples from Fresh Karma
- Awesome race bib to prove you actually participated
- 1 free slice of pizza to carb-load before the “run”
- 1 free donut and glass of champagne to celebrate crossing the finish line!
- A fanny pack to keep all of your belongings in
- A finisher award – you know, for those bragging rights
- Specials on Coors Light cocktails
- A 0.5k Euro-style sticker that you can stick wherever you’d like to prove that you’re in the runners club
Um, no… This is called the Underachiever’s Run, meaning don’t overdo it, buddy.
- The “run” starts at 1pm, but feel free to join us for the carb-loading (aka: pizza party) any time after 11:00 am.
- Before you ask, the official party ends at 4:00 pm but feel free to stay as long as you’d like.
- You can wear whatever you’d like, but we recommend your best underachiever outfit.
- We know, that short walk will leave you needing a nice cold, refreshing beverage. There will be specials on Coors Light!
- Yes, this is essentially a bar crawl so all participants must be 21 and older!!
- Nope, sorry. This is for ADULTS (21+) only!
- Yes, even if they’re in a stroller. NO KIDDOS!!
- While we’re on the subject, you can’t bring your dog either.
OFFICIAL BEVERAGE FOR UNDERACHIEVER’S
Are you such an Underachiever you don’t even like to decide what to drink? We got you. You’ll be able to enjoy delicious specials at all locations from Coors Light.! If you need help pouring them into your mouth, just let us know.