SET UP YOUR OWN FIELD DAY
Are you interested in hosting a field day as a company event or just for fun? Look no further! KC Crew offers a fun and easy solution for all of your field day needs!
You tell us a date, time and location and we will manage all organization, scheduling, and management of the tournament – all that you have to do is promote it to the people you want to be there!
Saturday, August 6th - Berkley Riverfront Park
The ORIGINAL Adult Field Day is back! Join us for a great day of fun and games and adult beverages!
Think back to your favorite day of grade school… it was Field Day, wasn’t it? Yep, we knew it! Don’t miss the one and only Field Day for Adults!
Sign up for updates about this year's event
TEAM INFORMATION AND HOW IT WORKS
- Each co-ed team consists of 7-10 players – 3 must be female.
- Free Agent teams will be assigned at check out
- Teams will compete head-to-head with other teams to determine the Champs of the Field.
- Events will require a different number of participants and all team members must participate in at least 2 events throughout the day.
- The team with the most points at the end of the day wins!
DAY OF INFO
- Check-In and warmups begin at 11:00am
- All players must check in!
- Come early for warmup stretches and music!
- Games begin at 12:00pm
- There will be a 1 hour lunch break midway through the games so you can relax and refuel!
- Teams will compete in 6 different events throughout the day!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- This year’s event is moving back to the Downtown area and will be held at Berkley Riverfront Park!
- All teams are co-ed and there can be 7-10 people per team. At least 3 of your team members MUST be female.
- We have a spectator ticket just for you!
- Check in starts at 11:00am
- Games start at 12:00pm
- You can wear whatever you’d like, but we recommend shorts/pants, a t-shirt/tank top and tennis shoes.
- Also, be prepared to get a little wet as some events may contain water elements!
- Team costumes are ALWAYS encouraged! In case you missed it, we’ll be awarding the Most Spirited team.
- Yes, this is ADULT Field Day. All participants and spectators must be 21 and older!
- Events include Giant Pong, Speed Jenga, Sponge Relay, Team Relay, Cornhole Skeeball and Rock, Paper Scissors Showdown!
- Check out the event rules here.
- No. Both food and drink will be available for purchase at the event.
- If you’d like, you can bring a water bottle with you to refill at our water stations.
TICKETS AND PRIZES
- Early Field Day Team – $300 – April 1st – April 17th
- Price is per team
- Field Day Team – $300 per team
- NOTE: Registration ends August 5th at 12:00pm
- Champs of the Field – Awarded to the team with the most points after all events. Winners will receive gold medals!
- Most Spirited – What’s Field Day without a little team spirit? This award will go to the team with the most spirit (Costumes encouraged!!)
CHECK-IN, GAME AND Day Of INFORMATION
Check-in for Adult Field Day will begin at 11:00am at Lower Bourke Field at Rockhurst University! All teams must be checked in by 11:45am.
Please make sure ALL players sign the waiver BEFORE the arriving for a smooth check-in process.
After several requests from last year’s event, we have added an hour break between games. The break will take place after round 3 of games, around 2pm. At that time, players can hang out at their team HQ or can make their way to the Rockhurst cafeteria for food!
What You Need
Teams are encouraged to show off their team spirit with team uniforms or costumes. (Reminder, we will award the most spirited team!)
Teams can bring pop-up tents and lawn chairs if you choose! Please bring stakes to ensure your tent stays put.
- 11:00 am – Check-in for all attendees will begin at Lower Bourke Field at Rockhurst University.
- Address: 1338 E 53rd St, Kansas City, MO 64110
- ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE 21 OR OLDER.
- Upon arrival, ALL attendees will need to check-in.
- All attendees will need to sign a waiver if they have not done so already. Save time and sign the waiver here.
- All attendees will receive a wristband upon check-in that MUST be worn throughout the entire event.
- The bar will be open and there will be serving Coors Light and more!
- 11:45 am – ALL attendees must be checked in by this time!
- 12:00 pm – Field Day Games Begin!
- Games include:
- Speed Jenga
- Giant Pong
- Cornhole Skeeball
- Sponge Relay
- Team Relay
- Rock Paper Scissors Showdown
- All game rules can be found here.
- Check out the Adult Field Day Map below!
- Games include:
- 1:30 pm – Halftime Break! All Field Day participants are encouraged to take this time to eat and refuel! Food will be available in Massman Hall on the Rockhurst University campus.
- 2:30 pm – Games Resume
- 5:00 pm – Games End
- 5:30 pm – Awards!