CORNHOLE FUNDRAISING TOURNAMENT
cornhole tournament fundraiser hosted by first citizens bank
thursday, october 5th @ serv
HOW IT WORKS:
- The tournament will take place outdoors at SERV
- Each team will play 4 round robin games
- All team will then advance to a single elimination tournament based on your round robin record
- Tiebreakers will be: win percentage, total points, point differential
- The tournament begins at 5:30pm on Thursday, October 5th
- 32 team tournament
- All round robin matches will be one game to 21 points
- You can go over 21 points
- Teams are comprised of at least 2 players
- You can have more than 2 players but the same two players that start a game must play the entire game. You cannot switch players mid-game.
- Prizes for 1st place!
- We will be doing a raffle for a set of custom Chiefs cornhole boards and then a KC-themed gift prize package!
- Ticket prices:
- $5 = 1 ticket
- $20 = 5 tickets
- If you make a donation on your team registration, that will count towards raffle tickets. We will have your tickets available at check-in.
- All raffle proceeds will be going to Artists Helping The Homeless
about FIRST CITIZENS BANK
We’ve been helping families and businesses make more of their finances for 125 years. We’ve shared their dreams, helped make budgets work harder and built financial plans to last them the rest of their lives. And in that time, we’ve built a solid track record of service, stability and reliability.
In our line of work, people come first. That’s why we’re proud to lend our support to causes that help people in need. As a company, we work with organizations in the areas we serve to help them make our communities stronger. Our employees also donate hundreds of volunteer hours every year to causes close to their hearts.
In every region we serve, First Citizens and our employees give our support to cultural events and worthy causes that keep our communities strong.