PAR 3 ONE CLUB CHALLENGE
SATURDAY, April 30th | HEART OF AMERICA GOLF COURSE
The Par 3 One Club Challenge is back!
Calling all golf foursomes who are up for a challenge, this tournament is for you! Teams of 4 golfers will use 4 clubs to compete in this scramble Par 3 course tournament. The tournament will be held at HOA Golf Course on the Par 3 Rock Course. This event is open to golfers of all types!
What is the challenge you ask? Each team can only use 4 clubs throughout the 9 holes and each club can only be used once per hole!
- 9 holes of golf, happy hour including drinks from 4 Hands Brewing and 1220 Spirits and food from Jimmy John’s, closest to the pin contest and a chance to win prizes!
- One hole will be Closest to the Pin, the winner will receive a prize!
- One hole will be Longest Putt, the winner will receive a prize!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
- Team captains will sign up their team and provide all player’s names and the 4 clubs that you will be using. (NOTE: A putter must be one of the 4).
- Team captains will choose a tee time and all golfers must be present to start at that time.
- All teams will be walking unless they choose to purchase a cart, pending availability.
- This tournament will be a scramble meaning that all 4 players will play each shot and then you will play the best ball.
All putts must be played, no gimmes.
- Bogey is your friend – meaning if you miss par, you automatically get 4.
- There will be one hole that hosts closest to the pin, and the closest person will win a prize!
- The team with the lowest score at the end will win!
- Your lefty can bring their own 4 clubs to use, just make sure they match the 4 your team decides to use!
- We will be selling mulligans for $5 each. Each team can purchase up to 4.
- Mulligans can be used for the entire team.
- Good question! Each team will need to decide on which 4 clubs the entire team will use. To make it easy, you can have each of your teammates choose one club and only bring that one per person.
- No! You can only use each club ONE TIME per hole. Choose wisely!
- No worries, we all start somewhere! We recommend a 7-iron, 9-iron, a wedge and a putter.