Weekly pickup basketball for the phoenix members
We’ve teamed up with The Phoenix to create a weekly pickup basketball session for Phoenix members. One of the best ways to get to know others while also getting exercise is through sports! We are very excited to get this program running and give The Phoenix another outlet for their members to connect
HOW IT WORKS:
- When: Every Monday
- Time: 6pm-7pm
- Where: Southeast Community Center – 4201 E 63rd St, Kansas City, MO 64130
- King of the Court style play
- Four 12 minute games
- Winning team moves up, losing team stays
- You play with a new team each game
- Jerseys and balls will be provided
about the phoenix
Since 2006, we’ve been helping people rise above the ashes of addiction.
The Phoenix’s mission is to build a sober active community that fuels resilience and harnesses the transformational power of connection so that together we rise, recover, and live.